Silver Stick "B" Tournament Info
Bill Martinez Memorial Eastern Regional Silver Stick “B” Tournament
November 29 - December 1, 2013
Howard County Youth Hockey Club 5876 Thunder Hill Road Columbia, MD 21045
The International Silver Stick Hockey Association, in conjunction with the Howard County Youth Hockey Club, is pleased to announce to your organization that the 2013 Bill Martinez Memorial Eastern U.S. Regional Silver Stick B Tournament will be held for USA Hockey officially sanctioned teams (Squirt, PeeWee,and Bantam) the weekend of November 29 through December 1, 2013.
The Tournament specifics are as follows:
· Squirt, PeeWee, and Bantam age teams registered with USA Hockey as Tier II-B.(New York/ based teams must be registered Tier II-C)
· A minimum of four (4) and a maximum of eight (8) teams per age level will play three (3) games guaranteed. Format to be determined based on total number of teams participating at each age level.
· Each age level Champion is expected to participate in the Silver Stick Finals held in January of the following year at locations in Pelham, Ontario. As a reminder, any travel outside of the US after 12/31/08, requires each member of the traveling party to possess a valid passport. Please plan accordingly
· Champion Banner and Runner-up Team Trophy will be awarded. Individual Trophies will be awarded to all Finalists.
· The Tournament Registration Fee is $1,150.00 for Squirts and $1,250.00 for Pee Wees, Bantams. All Fees must be received in full to secure a spot in the tournament.
· "Final" roster information must be submitted by no later than October 15, 2013.
· Games will begin at 7:00 am on Friday, November 29, 2013. All teams must be prepared to play at that time. Tournament rules are posted on our website at www.howardhuskies.org under the 2013 Silver Stick tab.
· There is no Gate admission fee for spectators.
Please register online through our website at www.howardhuskies.org under the 2013 Silver Stick tab.. The registration form is a Microsoft Excel worksheet. Please copy the file and complete the information requested. Forward a copy of the completed registration file via email to Mike Donnelly. The receipt of your registration will be confirmed by return email. Your place in the tournament will be confirmed upon receipt of your payment. Full payment must be received within 30 days of registration, but in no case later than October 15, 2013. If you cannot access the file, please fill out the attached registration form and forward it by mail with your tournament fee.
Based on the continuing success of our Silver Stick Regional, we urge you to promptly return your completed entry form and your entry fee (payable to HCYHC) to:
Howard County Youth Hockey Club
Silver Stick Tournament
C/O Mike Donnelly
1502 Beaver Dam Court
Hanover, MD 21076
Assistance with all hotel reservations are being handled by WST SPORTS online or call them toll free at 1-888-529-9898 between 9 AM - 5 PM (Monday - Friday)
Please direct any additional inquiries to our Tournament Director, Mike Donnelly at 410-262-4124 or via e-mail at Mike.Donnelly@HowardHuskies.org.
Cancellation Policy - Refunds of registration fees for cancellations will only be made if the sponsors can backfill the team position in the tournament. The sponsor reserves the right to use financial incentives to fill the void left by cancellations. Check our website for information about our A and AA Regional Silver Stick tournaments